Regional Pharmacy Program
The Regional Pharmacy Program provides leadership for safe, optimal and equitable medication use.
- work collaboratively with patients, families,
and interprofessional teams to ensure optimal
- lead and support effective medication use systems (including formulary and technology-based
- monitor and ensure optimal medication use;
- procure safe and effective medications;
- educate others about medications, medication use, medication safety, and pharmacy care,
- and continuously look for ways to improve medication use.
The Program has over 350 staff and managers with shared responsibility
for about $50 million of drugs annually.
The WRHA Regional Pharmacy Program:
"Providing leadership for safe, optimal and equitable medication use"