|Course Name: ||Change Management for Managers|
|Course Description: |
Change is constant in healthcare and is an essential element in moving us forward in achieving our goals.
“You can’t stop the waves of change but you can learn to surf.” Anonymous
This Change Management workshop is designed to help managers increase their awareness of how to manage the people side of change and how to support themselves and their staff through change.
As a result of attending this workshop participants will:
- Define change management and discuss the benefits of incorporating change management into initiatives
- Explore the impact of change
- Identify the greatest contributors to a successful change
- Discuss the role of managers and sponsors in change
- Explore how to build staff involvement in change
- Outline guidelines in communicating about change
- Discuss strategies to deal with resistance to change
|Course Length: ||7.0 hour(s)|
|Course Cost: ||$0|